Dr Ekberg's Yummy Healthy Milk Shake
This is a kid approved milk shake. It is very yummy and filling. You could use it as a meal replacement. It also has no impact on your blood sugar, so it is great for people who have diabetes and those who don't want to get it.
It is full of wonderful, healthy, brain boosting fats along with lot of healthy fiber. For a quick breakfast just throw every thing in a blend, blend, and pour into a glass to go.
This recipe is enough for two to three people as a meal replacement.
Dairy free, sugar free, gluten free
- 93g Coconut Cream (We get it at DeKalb Farmer's Market)
- 50g Coconut Oil (Costco)
- 60g Flax Seed (DeKalb Farmer's Market)
- 10g Psyllium Husks (Trader Joe's)
- 12g Cocoa Powder (Trader Joe's)
- 20g Clearvite-PSF (Dr Ekberg's Office Wellness For Life)
- 0.18g Stevia (Trader Joe's pure stevia)
- 3g Salt
- 3g Vanilla
- 900g Water
- 500g Ice
- Blend all ingredients in a blender
net carbs: 8g
serving: 48oz (3 of the bottles shown in the picture)