Fresh easy to make mayo.
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- 1 egg yoke
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 paprika powder
- 1 cup oil - walnut and/or avocado oil (olive oil is too powerful in taste)
- 4 grams salt
- Mix yoke, vinegar, mustard power, and paprika in a medium bowl with hand mixer until evenly combined
- While the mixer is running, SLOWLY add in oil in a thin stream until completely combined
- Add salt
If the mayo separates, meaning you can see oil floating, there is a quick fix. Get another egg yolk and place in another bowl. Pour the separated mixed ingredients SLOWLY while the mixer is running the whole time.