Dr Ekberg's Dairy Free Milk Shake
If you see Dr. Ekberg at the office sipping on a drink that looks like the one above this is the recipe.
This is a kid approved milk shake. It is very yummy and filling. If you are in a rush this is a great meal replacement. It also has no impact on your blood sugar, so it is great for people who have diabetes and those who don't want to get it.
It is full of wonderful, healthy, brain boosting fats along with lot of healthy fiber. For a quick breakfast just throw every thing in a blend, blend, and pour into a glass to go.
This recipe is enough for two to three people as a meal replacement.
Dairy free, sugar free, gluten free
- 60g Flax Seed (DeKalb Farmer's Market)
- 12g Cocoa Powder (Trader Joe's)
- 20g Clearvite-PSF (Dr Ekberg's Office Wellness For Life)
- 0.18g Stevia (Trader Joe's pure stevia)
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 3g Salt
- 3g Vanilla
- 900g Water
- 500g Ice
- Blend all ingredients in a blender