- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Sea salt and ground pepper
- 2 cups quinoa, rinsed, cooked, and cooled
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds or ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cups broccoli sprouts
- 1 cucumber, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons raw sunflower seeds
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon, sea salt, and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine quinoa, pomegranate seeds, broccoli sprouts, cucumber, cilantro, and sunflower seeds.
Drizzle with the dressing and gently toss together.