Easy to make roasted veggies. If you are not crazy about steamed broccoli or cauliflower you have to try this.
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Nightshade Free
- 10g crushed garlic (3 medium cloves)
- 1 teaspoon adobe all purpose seasoning
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 pound of frozen veggies (our favorite is broccoli/cauliflower or broccoli/cauliflower/carrot mix)
- Preheat oven to 425º F
- Place frozen veggies in a Pyrex dish
- Place garlic over the top of the frozen veggies
- Sprinkle adobe season over the veggies
- Pour coconut over the top of the veggies (if the oil is hard just put in teaspoon clumps on top of veggies)
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Tips of the veggies will be browned when ready.