Wellness For Life, a Cumming Chiropractic office, has made several videos to help you become the healthiest you can be.
Click a link below to jump to that video section:
- Exercises - Dr Ekberg demonstrates how to do exercises.
- Testimonials - Wellness For Life patient video testimonials
- Dr Ekberg's Sports Career - Dr Ekberg was in the 1992 Olympics, European Championships, NCAA Division I, and broke national records in the decathlon.
- Public Talks - Dr Ekberg speaking at businesses and other public sites.
- Short Videos About Health - Dr Ekberg answers questions about health. If you have a question you would like Dr Ekberg to answer send us an email.
- User Manual For Humans Seminars - A health series on a variety of health topics that everyone should know about. These videos last 20 to 60+ minutes.
Exercise - Psoas Stretch Helps Lower Back Pain
Exercise - Three Winged Friends For Posture
Low Back Pain, Sacral Pain, & Sciatica
Sports Injuries, Car Accident & Allergies
Peripheral Neuropathy & Stiff Shoulder
Back Pain, & Muscle Weakness
Dr. Ekberg's Sports Career
1992 Olympics in Barcelona
1992 Olympics - Decathlon Final Event
LeasePlan USA - Heath and Stress
LeasePlan USA - Food For Humans
MMA 5K Walk and Health Seminar
Short Videos About Health
MSG Hidden In Soup & Bouillon
About Artificial Sweeteners
Answer To A Dr. Oz Question About Sweat (Hyperhidrosis)
Brain & Nervous System Control Everything
Hyperhidrosis - Cause & Reversal
Help kid's ear infections
Why pasteurized milk is bad for humans
Help with eye issues as we age
High Blood Pressure Can Be Reversed
Chiropractic For All Ages
6 Minute Breathing Exercise
Cortisol, Blood Sugar & Sleeping
How To Boost Your Immune System
Why Fans Can Be So Relaxing 1 of 2
Why Fans Can Be So Relaxing 2 of 2
Holistic Chiropractors vs Traditional Chiropractors vs Medical Doctors
Nasal congestion - Deviated Septum may not be the issue
User Manual For Humans
Heart Rate Variability
Blood Sugar & Diabetes Type 2
ADD, Depression & Chronic Pain
Exercise - Why, How & What?
Symptoms & Body Responses
Eat, Move & Feel Better
Brain, Ego & Happiness
Anti-Aging 1 Intro
Anti-Aging 2 Telomeres
Anti-Aging 3 Free Radicals
Anti-Aging 4 Mitochondria